Skip to main content

Advertisement

Figure 2 | Zoological Studies

Figure 2

From: Hotspot analysis of Taiwanese breeding birds to determine gaps in the protected area network

Figure 2

Total species richness and hotspots. (a) Total species richness: adding up the 116 final maps of the breeding birds of the island of Taiwan. (b) The top 5% hotspots show grid cells which were the 5% most species-rich using the thresholds for total species richness given in TableĀ 1. Borders of Taiwanese counties are shown. (c) Hotspots outside protected areas show grid cells which were the 5%, 10%, and 15% most species-rich using the thresholds for total species richness given in TableĀ 1.

Back to article page